Saturday, December 25, 2010

First Post...


This is a sweet potato crisp I made over American Thanksgiving... I got the recipe from this website. It was so good! I used a half cup of walnuts instead of raisins, greek yogurt instead of sour cream and baked it in one large dish. I also think I added some vanilla and a little extra honey to the crisp? I actually thought it tasted better cold--it kind of took on the texture of almost a cheesecake, I guess once the greek yogurt was able to reform.

MY FIRST POST...haha

2 comments:

  1. Is this a dessert or side dish? Mmm I love walnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be either one. We originally made it as a dessert, but it's not overly sweet, so I also ate some for lunch the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...