Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Strawberry Cinnamon Fruit Leather Hearts


I wanted to give out heart shaped fruit leathers as Valentine's gifts this year, but I ate them all. 

The only differences between these leathers, and the strawberry banana leathers, are that these are made only of strawberries, to achieve a stronger red colour, and I added a bit of cinnamon and maple syrup, as we're a bit short of strawberry season and these were a bit tart. Oh, I guess the heart shape is also a difference...which I just free-handed with scissors. I tried cookie cutters and knives, but scissors worked best.


 I really wish I could have resisted, because I think it's a cute idea, but they were too delicious. Instead, I made non-edible, though still food related, paper cards.


Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. These look delicious! And I love your cards! Such a nice job with the cut outs and pretty choices in colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yes, it is too bad that you ate them all… oops. But your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wanted to give out heart shaped fruit leathers as Valentine's gifts this year, but I ate them all." I laughed and laughed

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're rock steady. It's been real. I'm tired but I'll sense about this. This is a personal decision this everybody has to make for themselves. I sincerely believe that you want to find a full blown Bed Boosters is that it makes it simple for Bed Boosters. Bed Boosters is a step forward. As my step-brother mentioned, "Three strikes and you're out." I'm the first to concede that Bed Boosters sucks. Biorexin Reviews Ostensibly, in this story, I'm going to give you a good many quick tips for Bed Boosters. What would we rather have? Here are a number of outrageous programs. We're going ballistic.
    https://www.bedboosters.com/biorexin-reviews/
    https://www.bedboosters.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...