Monday, April 18, 2011

Home Again


I realize I have gone from posting daily during busy exam times, to a dead stop now that I'm free...

I was moving all day Saturday, and organizing on Sunday. I finally got around to trying out some recipes today, but I have to work out a few things before I post them.



One of the recipes I'm trying to adapt is my mom's cinnamon bun recipe.

The first time around, I had some troubles with the stickiness of the dough and, too annoyed to fix it, ended up just throwing it into a loaf pan and baking it that way...resulting in some sort of reconstructed cinnamon bun loaf. Tastes great, but I wanted buns, not bread.


The second batch worked out much better, but I want to test it once more before I post the recipe.


I am also currently on a quest for a dunkable peanut butter cookie (standards defined by my dad). A batch is being taste tested tonight. I have high hopes.



Anyways, that's all—just an update on what I'm currently working on.

1 comment:

  1. These were delicious!!! I like date filling better than sugar filling now. It has a more natural taste.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...